AmeriCorps Kansas has two applications available for the 2024-2025 grant period. Read the descriptions below to learn more about which grant opportunity is right for your organization, and then click on the link to access the application materials:
- AmeriCorps Kansas Operational Grant: This grant is for organizations interested in operating an AmeriCorps program in Kansas. This grant DOES require matching funds. Applicants must request a minimum of three Member Service Years (MSY).
- OPTIONAL: December 15, 2023: This is the due date for initial applications that desire a review by Kansas Volunteer Commission Staff. Applicants will receive feedback and will have an opportunity to rewrite their applications before resubmitting on January 31, 2024.
- January 31, 2024: Final applications due
- AmeriCorps Kansas Planning Grant: This grant is for organizations interested in a 12-month planning period to develop an operational AmeriCorps program in Kansas. This grant DOES require matching funds. Due date: January 31, 2024.
- AmeriCorps Public Health Grant: This grant is only open for continuation applications and will be communicated directly to current Public Health grantees.