Kansas Volunteer Commission has partnered with the Association of Leaders in Volunteer Engagement (al!ve) to offer Kansas access to the Service Enterprise Initiative. Service Enterprise Initiative (SEI) is a national change management program that helps organizations gain a greater return on volunteer investment to better achieve their mission.
Achieving SEI certification is a very prestigious accomplishment for an organization. In fact, organizations that certify join the top 11 percent of nonprofits nationwide in volunteer management and organizational performance. Certification signifies that organizations have the capability and management expertise to strategically use volunteers to improve the performance of their organization. By becoming certified, you will be uniquely positioned to engage the time and talent of volunteers to expand program operations and revenue, realize the higher programmatic impact, and better achieve your mission.
In fact, research conducted by the TCC Group found that SEI Certified Organizations are equally as effective as their peers without volunteers, at half the median budget. Service Enterprises experience a proven return on volunteer investment, and research shows that they are significantly more adaptable, sustainable, and better resourced to do their work.
Through SEI, you will have access to:
- A research-based program to transform your organization into one of the top 11 percent of nonprofits in volunteer management and organizational performance;
- A diagnostic evaluation of your current volunteer engagement practices and tailored recommendations for improvement;
- 18 hours of training focused on change management and volunteer engagement strategies and best practices;
- Individualized coaching and the support of a community of peers to guide you through your Service Enterprise transformation;
- A nationally recognized certification, with access to volunteer engagement networks, resources, and communities.
DOWNLOAD THE FACTSHEET HERE
To learn more about the Kansas Service Enterprise Initiative, contact Haley Matherly at firstname.lastname@example.org